There are several versions of what it means to opt to put a thing inside out, relying on which, you can predetermine the upcoming events. The knowledge will quietly accept and beliefs can help, both to avoid undesirable events, and to accelerate and increase the chances of any happy event.
The main signs:
- Most often in Russia it was believed that if a person accidentally put the thing inside out, it does not bode him anything good. Most likely, a person will face a strong intoxication, a sense of guilt in front of someone, or simply an accusation from the side, or he may be beaten up.
To prevent the undesirable consequences of the action of this sign is easy - you should immediately put the thing on the right side, or even change into something else.
- According to another belief, a thing in a hurry or absent-mindedness, dressed in the wrong side, foreshadows a new acquaintance for a person.
- If a person gets lost in the forest, things inside out can help him out - according to popular belief, if a lost person puts things inside out, he will soon find his way home.
- If in the early morning you put back a hat or other headdress on backwards or inside out - set aside responsible matters and plans for later, as the day will not work out well.
According to other signs, the inside-out thing also does not bode well. The consequences of such an oversight can be very undesirable - from problems in professional activities to quarrels and conflicts in the work team, deterioration of financial well-being.
The correct interpretation of omens depends on what kind of garment was worn incorrectly:
- If a person happened to accidentally put on his underpants - this sign heralds diseases in the pelvic region, as well as a quarrel or rupture of romantic relationships;
- If a jacket, shirt or dress was put inside out - a person is expected to fail in his professional activity, perhaps disappointment in it. The deterioration of material well-being is also expected.
- Wrongly put on pants, jeans or a skirt, foreshadow conflicts and misunderstanding in the circle of close friends, exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- Poorly worn socks foreshadow hard work that will have to do against your own will.
However, all the negative effects of these will be preventable. According to belief, it is worthwhile to meet with a friend as soon as possible and ask him to pat you three times on the shoulder or back.
Underwear inside out
Separate signs relate to underwear, which the person wears over it. According to one of the versions, this sign foreshadows the betrayal of a marriage or romance partner. The consequences of this betrayal can be very different - not only disagreement and quarrel, but also infection with dangerous venereal diseases.
Fortunately, according to the same belief, to prevent this event is quite easy - you need to burn the underwear, which was dressed inside out.
Another interpretation of such signs is the opposite - a positive one. According to him, people who envy a person because of his positive qualities or achievements unknowingly send him negative energy.
A thing worn inside out symbolizes the inverse qualities of a person - his not the best character traits, bad habits and vices present. Thus, the pants, worn over it, dispel the negative energy and protect their wearers. If you believe in this sign, you can wear pants over the front of important events to attract good luck and get rid of the negative.
Other interpretations of underwear on the contrary
There is another belief that underwear, worn inside out, in a random or special way, can serve as a carrier for their carrier as a talisman and talisman.
This item of clothing, worn over it, will protect a person from damage and the evil eye, various dark and unclean forces, evil spirits, drive away negative energy. At the same time, it will attract good luck and help in achieving success.
This does not mean that now you should always wear pants over the top. But if you accidentally put them on wrong, it is better to concentrate on positive interpretations of omens than on negative ones.